weirdjamproductionsweirdjamproductions

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Three Little Pigs Retold Three Little Pigs Retold

Brilliant,

who cares if there's no animation whatsoever? That made me laugh... hard, and so you get 5.

The voice was excelent, and perfectly clear.
I loved how you went off on random tangents that had nothing to do with the movie, and random angles that did have to do with the movie i.e, the wolf... candle... thing.

^^

Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

Do I like cheese?

I made a whole collab on it, but that's not the point..

It had cheese, so style points up.
Was funny, and I like funny.

Voices could have been done better, and been made clearer, although that's probably just my shit speakers.

Awesome

"For you..." "For you..."

Just... amazing

This was just all so so great, the animation, the song; it really got to me, and I loved it.

Really really nice, I hope your anniversery goes well ^.^

Zwickel responds:

Thanks a lot man!!

Pongtastic Pongtastic

Cool.

Loving the menu system. Right-click is intuitive. Awesome.
Ball moves a bit fast, and there's no difficulty switch, so a 4ish out of 10.

Loving the Flash court though!

Helicopter Rescue Helicopter Rescue

Not good.

You tested this, right? The hittest boxes are awful. I just gave up after the first set of lives because of my "helicopter" hitting a "balloon", when all I saw was white touch white. Wtf?
Needs a major graphical overhaul too.

Platform game test. Platform game test.

Just plain awful.

I mean, the ramps didn't work. Sonic was juttery, and didn't retain speed or whatever. Jumps were impossible. All the graphics were terrible (except Sonic himself, but that doesn't count because it's a sprite). Everytime I dropped he turned into a ball. It was mega-simplistic, and it was just.. Bad.

|-Hybrid Song Techno Remix-| |-Hybrid Song Techno Remix-|

Just wanted to say:

Thank you for making music like this, and allowing it to be used in anysubmissions =)
It just went perfectly with my game, so thank you.

Awesome.

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

I love it...

I listen to it a lot, and I was wondering if you could post the lyrics, because I love this song to bits. It's like... all my fave bands merged into one sorta... I think it's great anyway.
Please post the lyrics ^^