weirdjamproductionsweirdjamproductions

Main News Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Pongtastic Pongtastic

Cool.

Loving the menu system. Right-click is intuitive. Awesome.
Ball moves a bit fast, and there's no difficulty switch, so a 4ish out of 10.

Loving the Flash court though!

Helicopter Rescue Helicopter Rescue

Not good.

You tested this, right? The hittest boxes are awful. I just gave up after the first set of lives because of my "helicopter" hitting a "balloon", when all I saw was white touch white. Wtf?
Needs a major graphical overhaul too.

Platform game test. Platform game test.

Just plain awful.

I mean, the ramps didn't work. Sonic was juttery, and didn't retain speed or whatever. Jumps were impossible. All the graphics were terrible (except Sonic himself, but that doesn't count because it's a sprite). Everytime I dropped he turned into a ball. It was mega-simplistic, and it was just.. Bad.

Hover. Hover.

Not really a game

It's more of a "remember where the circle went last time you played" sort of thing. These things are only really fun once or twice, and then they get frustrating and boring.
I'd say the graphics need an overhaul too, but without any gameplay as such, it's not important.

Keep coding! You'll come up with something awesome.

Virus Mouse Game Virus Mouse Game

And it started off so well...

It loaded, I saw the graphics and thought "Hey! This game should be really cool!"
Now it was a cool game, and I liked the concept of the maze moving as opposed to you doing all the work, it made the game more challenging, and this was good.
But I was dissapointed with the amount of red on the white background; it didn't look nice, and the maze looked crudley drawn, with little effort put into it.
Same goes with the cursor.
Keeping the background black and having silvers, blue and red and maybe green gradients (but nice gradient fills) would have looked much nicer, made the game look more accomplished, and also would have gotten a better review and score from me.

I gave this 2/5, I was dissapointed after a quite nice loading sequence.

Hope this helps you make better games and get better scores ^.^

LilFugitive responds:

OK, it is true that I didn;t put that much work in it. I also thought that the background was wrong but I didn't know what else I should have used.

Mini Adventure Mini Adventure

Elephants, a mini, and hilarious sound effects!

This was amazing, I laughed so hard when i heard the sound effects, and the fact you had to stuff elephants in a mini was just... wow.
I liked the way you had a story to it, as well as the cool game.
can't wait to see more from you, especially if it's this good.

^.^

FightingGMFZ v0.8 FightingGMFZ v0.8

Buggy...

But once these bugs are fixed then this game should rock out loud!
Im asuming you alredy know what these bugs are so I look forward to when this is released as a proper working game.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Done already, but nice

These sort of mouse games have already been done BUT i really liked it, you added nice grapics and a bit of difference to it.
I also enjoyed the volcano levels even if I couldn't get past them.
Overall I enjoyed playing this game with a difference and hope to see more.